• Second and third floors of the Topaze building and is accessed by the lift.
• Open plan living area with a fireplace,
• Large south facing balcony
• Open plan kitchen
• Large flat screen, satellite television, X Box 360 and DVD
• Separate TV and games room that gives the children some of their own space.
• A ski/boot room with boot warmers is located on the ground floor with access to the chalet via a lift or stairs.
• The entire apartment has been finished to a high standard with a mixture of tiled and wooden floors.
• Wireless broadband
• Driver service
• Located on the famous Millionaire's Row
• Slopes 200m (La Face, black run)
• The centre of Val d'Isere is approximately an 8 minute walk via private elevator or few minutes' chauffered drive
• Master double bedroom has a partially open plan bathroom and a balcony
• Second double bedroom has en suite shower room.
• Small twin room which is ideal for children. It has a balcony and a small shower room.
• Champagne reception
• 6 days out of 7 half board catering with wine at evening meal
• Chalet host has one day off
From £10,000 - £21,500 per week for the chalet for 7 nights. Own Transport.
LGW flights & transfers are available at a supplement if required. Sunday - Sunday
Please contact us for up to the minute prices and availability via the "Enquire Now" button above.