- Spacious living room is ideal for large groups with ample sofa space
- Breathtaking views over Val d'Isère
- Outdoor hot tub
- Log fireplace and large sunny balconies.
- Separate mezzanine with flat screen and games consoles.
- Wellness area has wonderful views and integrated music.
- Swimming pool and sauna and steam room
- The mezzanine has a 55 inch 3D Smart TV, Apple TV, Blu Ray HD DVD, Xbox 360, iPad and iPod dock.
- Music can be played throughout the chalet by the Sonos integral system.
- On the ground floor is an office which is equipped with a PC and fax.
- The boot room area has racks, glove lockers and ski boot warmers.
The famous La Face piste (black run) is at the end of the road.
Located at the end of "Millionaire's Row" - unrivalled location
5 Minute walk to the centre of town via a private elevator.
In resort private driver
Chalet Eagle's Nest features 2 double bedrooms
4 twin/double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
All bedrooms have en suite bath or shower rooms
All bedrooms (except bedroom seven) have flat screen televisions with UK Freesat HD, DVD players.
A la carte breakfast is served daily by a private chef, gourmet dinners are offered on six nights and wine, Champagne and spirits are included.
From £25,250 - £57,250 per week for the chalet for 7 nights. Own Transport.
LGW flights & transfers are available at a supplement if required. Sunday - Sunday
Please contact us for up to the minute prices and availability via the "Enquire Now" button above.