Terrific location in the middle of the old town
Just moments from the resort centre with its bars restaurants and shops yet situated down a quiet street away from the hustle and bustle
Just a few minutes away from the snow front and main ski lifts
Bedrooms & Layout
Room 1: (First floor) - Master bedroom twin/double bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin & WC.
Room 2: (Ground floor) - Double bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin & WC.
Room 3: (Ground floor) - Double bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin & WC.
Bunk room: There is a separate small bunk room opposite room 2 (charged at half adult price).
The accommodation is spread higgledy piggledy over two and a bit floors, with a delightful lounge area dominated by the spectacular fireplace and a mezzanine gallery for post-supper TV slouching
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner
Prices from £1,059 - £2,799 per person. Sunday to Sunday.
Price includes Geneva airport transfers and catering.
Please contact us for up to the minute prices and availability via the "Enquire Now" button above.