- Attractive restaurant
- Residents’ bar with snug and separate lounge with fireplace
- Spa area with pool, two whirlpool hot tubs, two saunas and a steam room
- Massage and beauty treatments available (pay locally)
- FREE Wi-Fi
- In-house ski hire
- With its 5 diamond Platinum rating then extras such as fluffy bathrobes, towelling slippers and toiletries are included as standard.
Perfectly located right on the main street in Val d’Isère.
It is just a few minutes' walk to the Solaise chairlift for access to the Solaise Peak at 2,560m and the Olympique cable-car going up to the Rocher de Bellevarde, for some lovely cruisy runs towards Tignes
Bedrooms & Layout
- Choice of bedrooms and suites, all with en suite bath and separate wc, satellite TV and many with balcony
- Many rooms combine together with a lounge area with double sofa-bed to make up a suite or even a super-suite sleeping up to 12, ideal for families or groups of friends
- The interior layout of the hotel is a welcome sight to any visitor upon arrival as the reception, lounge, bar and restaurant areas are all on the first floor, away from the hustle and bustle of the street.
Prices from £999 - £1,999pp. Sunday - Sunday
Prices include flights from many UK regional fairports, transfers and catering.
Group discounts apply
Please contact us for up to the minute availability and prices via the Enquire Now button above