Luxury chalet set over 5 levels with lift access (except top floor)
Large open plan living / dining area. Wrap around balconies
Cinema room with Apple TV, Playstaion 4 and Nintendo Switch.
Indoor spa area with swimming pool, massage area and hammam
Outdoor hot tub with views of the village
In-resort private minibus service
Fresh flowers, daily newspapers, magazines
In the Le Crêt area of Val d'Isère. A 3 minute chauffeured minibus ride from the centre of Val d'Isère, 2 minutes from the lifts at La Daille, or 5 minutes from l'Olympique or Telecabine de Solaise.
Bedroom 1: Master with twin/super-king bed, en-suite bathroom with separate shower, and Juliet balcony. TV and safe (no lift access).
Bedroom 2: Master with twin/super-king bed, en-suite bathroom with separate shower, and south-facing balcony. TV and safe (no lift access).
Bedroom 3: Twin or super-king, en-suite bathroom wi th separate shower, and Juliet balcony. TV.
Bedroom 4: Family suite. Twin/super-king with adjoining bunk room, en-suite shower room.Access to large shared balcony.
Bedroom 5: Twin or super-king, with en-suite shower room and access to large shared balcony.
Bedroom 6: Twin or super-king, en-suite shower room and west-facing balcony. Accessible room.
Bedroom 7: Twin or super-king, en-suite shower room and terrace access.
- Egyptian cotton sheets and fluffy towels
- Daily housekeeping and mid-week towel change
- Goose down duvets
- Two pillows for every guest
- Luxury dressing gowns and slippers
- Hair dryers in every room
- L'Occitane toiletries
- Freshly prepared breakfast, afternoon tea every day
- Delicious four course dinners six days of your stay tailored to your taste
- Unlimited champagne at any time
- Fine chateau and domaine-bottled wines
- Complimentary bar of wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
Available from €41,280 to €104,890 per week for the chalet, catered for 7 nights.
Sunday - Sunday. Own Transport.
Please contact us for up to the minute prices and availability via the "Enquire Now" button above.