Close to the centre of town by the church.
Just a few minutes from the Main Street. 1
100m from the lifts and nursery slopes.
The suites are entirely independent of one another, with their own living and dining areas.
Generously sized with quality furnishing and decor.
On the ground floor of the Aspen House residence, you will find a ski room with individual ski lockers and boot warmers. There is also a spa with a jacuzzi, sauna and hammam, so you can soothe any sore muscles and unwind after a day on the slopes.
Bedrooms & Layout
The apartment has three bedrooms and can accommodate up to 8 people, making this an ideal space for families or a group of friends. All bedrooms have an en-suite shower room, WC and a flat screen TV. The bedrooms can be either a twin or double room and there are additional bunk beds in one of the bedrooms.
Beds made for arrival. Bathrobes & slippers provided. Midweek linen change
Please note the pictures are from different suites within Aspen House.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner
From £967pp - £3,145pp. Catered. Geneva transfers included
Please contact us for up to the minute prices and availability via the "Enquire Now" button above