Open plan sitting/dining room with double height ceiling and stone fireplace
Wellness area with indoor pool, sauna, massage room and relaxation area
Outdoor hot tub
Dedicated cinema room with Apple TV
Integrated sound system
Ski room with heated boot racks
Private laundry facilities
Fresh flowers, daily newspapers, magazines
Situated at the top of a hill overlooking the villageoffering privacy and stunning views
12 minute walk to the resort centre or 4 minute chauffeured minibus ride from the centre, 4 minutes from the lifts at La Daille, or 6 minutes from l'Olympique or Telecabine de Solaise.
Bedroom 1: Master with twin or super-king bed, en-suite bathroom with separate shower. TV.
Bedroom 2: King, en-suite shower room and terrace access. TV.
Bedroom 3: Twin or super-king, en-suite shower room and terrace access. TV.
Bedroom 4: Twin or super-king, en-suite bathroom with separate shower, and terrace access. TV.
Bedroom 5: Twin or super-king bedroom, adjoining the bunk room, with en-suite shower room. TV.
Bedroom 6: Twin or super-king bedroom, adjoining the bunk room, with en-suite shower room. TV.
- Egyptian cotton sheets and fluffy towels
- Daily housekeeping and mid-week towel change
- Goose down duvets
- Two pillows for every guest
- Luxury dressing gowns and slippers
- Hair dryers in every room
- L'Occitane toiletries
- Freshly prepared breakfast, afternoon tea every day
- Delicious four course dinners six days of your stay tailored to your taste
- Unlimited champagne at any time
- Fine chateau and domaine-bottled wines
- Complimentary bar of wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
Available from €45,420 to €107,220 per week for the chalet, catered.
Sunday - Sunday. Own Transport.
Please contact us for up to the minute prices and availability via the "Enquire Now" button above.